30 Positive Affirmations to Kick Off the Week Positively
Why are affirmations so important?
Affirmations are important because they allow you to assure yourself of who you are and what you’re capable of. They also further affirm the facts about yourself which you may or may not believe to be true. Affirmations can be negative or positive; in fact you may already tell yourself affirmations throughout the day already without even knowing it. For example sentences beginning with “I can” or “I can’t” are affirmations; one being negative and one positive. We’re going to focus on the positive because being negative doesn’t really do us any good.
What is the best way to do positive affirmations?
We find the most beneficial way to do positive affirmations is in the mirror first thing in the morning and to continue throughout the day. It’s been said that the affirmations start to become fact in your subconscious mind and you start to believe them as true. When people first come in to recovery from substance abuse and addiction; many have very low self-esteem. We find building the self-esteem with positive affirmations is a building block in the foundation of your recovery from substance abuse and addiction/alcoholism.
We found an internet star on YouTube that will show you how it’s done. Her name is Jessica and you can see more of here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg or her YouTube Channel dmchatster. Jessica is a wonderfully perfect example of how positive affirmations should be done. Honestly, it’s so cute I want to cry lol. Great job Jessica!
These are great affirmations to start off with in the beginning, but research on google for better techniques for affirmations. Affirmation meditations are great too.
- Everything is going to work out great!
- I am a winner.
- My mind, body and spirit are strong.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- Every aspect of my life has amazing opportunities in store.
- I love my life and I choose to be happy.
- I live in joy because I appreciate everything I have..
- I am positive and optimistic.
- I believe things will always work out for the best.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I create the life I want.
- The day ahead excites me.
- I’m grateful for another day to make a positive contribution.
- I am not a product of my circumstances.
- I am a product of my decisions.
- I am a natural born leader.
- Something wonderful is about to happen to me.
- I love myself.
- I can show love and kindness everywhere I go.
- I’m great at my job.
- I love my body.
- I am capable of doing better today.
- I appreciate everything I have in life.
- I love my life!
- I am grateful for the gifts in my life.
- I’m grateful for the people in my life.
- I can do anything I put my mind too.
- I can achieve my goals.
- I can surpass my achievements from yesterday.
- I am worth love.
- I can be a better person.